Dusty Robotics, Inc. (“Dusty” or “we” or “us”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This Privacy Notice (our “Privacy Notice”) describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the www.dustyrobotics.com website (“Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on our Website; and
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Dusty or any third-party;
- us or any of our affiliates or subsidiaries related to your or any other individual’s employment or potential employment with us; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this Privacy Notice. This Privacy Notice may change from time to time (see Changes to Our Privacy Notice). Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Privacy Notice periodically for updates.
- Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to, on or through the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on our Website or on or through any of its features, including your name, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information directly from a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Throughout this Privacy Notice, the term “Personal Data” means any information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual or device. However, Personal Data does not include any deidentified or aggregated information.
We collect Personal Data from various sources, including:
- directly from you when you provide it to us; and
- automatically as you navigate through the Website.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect the following types of Personal Data directly from you when you access or use our Website: real name, phone number, company name/employer, and work email address. In addition, we also collect other types of information that you may provide when you fill out a form or through your correspondence with us.
The Personal Data we collect on or through our Website through:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of contacting us or requesting further information. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website; and
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain Personal Data about your interaction with our Website, including information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns:
- details of your visits to our Website. This includes traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access the Website; and
- information about your computer and internet connection, i.e., your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include Personal Data, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences;
- customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches; and
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Website Interaction and Performance Monitoring Tools. Our Website may also use interaction and/or performance monitoring tools (sometimes call tracking scripts, analytics tools, session replay tools, or heatmap tools). These tools execute code in your web browser to help us collect data about your use of and interactions with the pages and content on our Website. This may include recording your mouse movements, keystrokes, navigation pathways, other actions that you take our Website, and information automatically transmitted from your web browser to our Website such as information about your operating system, computer hardware, and browser preferences.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
- to provide our Website and its content to you;
- to provide you with information that you request from us and to respond to your inquiries;
- to help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods or services that may be of interest to you. If you wish to opt-out, you may do so at any time by sending us an email stating your request at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Disclosure of Your Information
We do not share, sell, or otherwise disclose your Personal Data for purposes other than those outlined in this Privacy Notice. However, we may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
We may disclose Personal Data that we collect or you provide as described in this Privacy Notice:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Data confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. These entities provide services such as information technology and infrastructure support services and other services to support our Website and related services and functionality;
- to a potential or actual buyer or other successor in the event of a planned or actual merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Dusty Robotics, Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Dusty about our Website's users is among the assets transferred;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- with your consent or to fulfill a purpose for which you provide the information to us.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Dusty, our customers, or others.
- Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We do not control the collection and use of your information collected by third parties described above in Disclosure of Your Information. When possible, these organizations are under contractual obligations to use this data only for providing the services to us and to maintain this information strictly confidential. These third parties may, however, aggregate the information they collect with information from their other customers for their own purposes.
In addition, we strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Data you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with control over your Personal Data:
- Promotional Offers from Dusty. If you do not want us to use your contact information to promote our own services and the products we offer, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. F If we have sent you a promotional email, you may click the unsubscribe link in the body of that email to be omitted from future email distributions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can learn more about interest-based advertisements and your opt-out rights and options from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on its website (www.networkadvertising.org) and from members of the Digital Advertising Alliance on its website (www.aboutads.info).
- Accessing, Correcting, and Deleting Your Personal Data
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Data that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change or delete your Personal Data if we believe the change or deletion would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Do Not Track Signals
We also may use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals and we do not modify what information we collect or how we use that information based upon whether such a signal is broadcast or received by us.
- Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures deployed on the Website.
- Data Security
We may change this Privacy Notice at any time. It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Privacy Notice on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ Personal Data, we will notify you through a notice on the Website’s home page. The date this Privacy Notice was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for periodically visiting our Website and this Privacy Notice to check for any changes.
Your continued use of our Website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance to such changes.
- Contact Information
If you have any questions, concerns, complaints, or suggestions regarding our Privacy Notice or the ways in which we collect and use your Personal Data described in this Privacy Notice, have any requests related to your Personal Data pursuant to applicable laws, or otherwise need to contact us, you may contact us at the contact information below or through the “Contact” page on our Website.
Dusty Robotics, Inc.
909 San Rafael Avenue
Mountain View, CA 94043